- Dec 2
- 7PM Board meeting at KPTW Penn Airways conference room.
- Dec 17
- 6PM. Holiday dinner meeting at Cutillos.
You and your guest(s) are invited to share the fellowship and spirit of aviation by coming to the 2015 PAOP Holiday Party at 6PM on December 17 at Cutillos. Bask in the warmth of Cutillos' culinary delights while hangar flying with your fellow aviators. For $30 per person you get:
Pre-selected meals from the choices below, Glass of red or white wine, Dessert, Our own cash bar for soft and adult drinks, Our own room, ideal for hangar flying and mingling. If you want to try out PAOP free for six months, just sign up for the party. What a great way of introducing yourself to kindred spirits of aviation.
1. Parmesan Chicken 2. Chicken Marsala 3. Chicken Piccatta 4. Stuffed Flounder/Tilapia 5. Fresh Salmon 6. Godmother Filet Tips Stroganoff 7. Prime Rib of Beef 8. Penne Mediterranean
* All meals include coffee, tea, salad, seasonal vegetable, potato or pasta and roll. For information about Cutillos, see www.cutillos.com
By December 10, please note your meal selection number(s) from the above menu on your check, and send check to:
Gene Poppel, 500 Berwyn Baptist Rd, 15 L'Fleur-Arbordeau, Devon, PA 19333
Thank you for another successful year. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Tim Drager, PAOP President, 484-999-0060, email@example.com
- Jan 28
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at Copperfields at Lakeside. Presentation by Susan Maule about the history of Maule Aircraft. RSVP Gene Poppel at 610- 647-1332 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, Jan 26.
Web Developer Tim
Drager - Phone 484-999-0060