- Feb 23
- 7PM. Aviation Camporee committee meeting
KPTW Penn Airways conference room. We need helpers in planning our May 13-15 event involving 100+ youth including Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. Contact Tim Drager at email@example.com or 484-999-0060 for more info.
- Feb 25
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at Copperfields at Lakeside. Presentation by Chris Jordan about a "Day in the Life" of the KPTW Airport Manager.
A G E N D A
6:00 Dinner and Drinks
RSVP Gene Poppel at 610-647-1332 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, Feb 23
- February 28
- 9:30AM. Fly-out to Sky Manor, Pittstown, NJ (N40).
Gather at Penn Airways at 0930 for 1000 takeoff. Take a non-pilot or a student along, for an introduction to the world of general aviation-the fun and camaraderie. Contact Gene Poppel (610-647-1332 or email@example.com) and let him know if you need a ride or have a seat available in your plane.
- March 2
- 7PM. PAOP Board meeting
KPTW Penn Airways conference room. All are invited to participate in planning our exciting PAOP 2016 activities. Contact Tim Drager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-999-0060 for more info.
- April 23
- 10AM. AOPA Presentation on Saturday at the KPTW Penn Airways hangar. Presentation by Kelby Ferwerda about lowering the cost and raising the enjoyment of flying. He is AOPA's Manager of Flying Club Initiative. He is an aircraft owner, Master CFI and specializes in tailwheel instruction and student training. A pizza lunch will be served for $2 per slice.
- May 13-15
- 6PM Friday through 11AM Sunday. Girl Scout / Boy Scout Aviation Camporee.
South Side of KPTW airport. We need your help in training, volunteer food, signage and parking. We will engage 100+ youth including in the passion for aviation. Contact Tim Drager at email@example.com or 484-999-0060 for more info.
Web Developer Tim
Drager - Phone 484-999-0060