- June 25
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost with our local EAA Chapter 1250. Presentation by Fred Van Ryn, President of our local EAA chapter about promoting aviation and social media. Dinner is half a roasted chicken or large steak with all the sides, including dessert for $15. Drinks are $1, including adult beverages. Bring a dessert if you can. For those on a budget, come at 7PM for a beverage and fellowship with Fred's presentation. Contact Gene Poppel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-647-1332 with your dinner reservation by June 23.
- June 28
-10:00AM. Fly-out to Kentmoore (3W3) for crabs. We will gather
at Penn Airways at 1000 for a 1030 takeoff. Let Gene Poppel know about
available seats and rides wanted at email@example.com or 610-647-1332.
- July 1
-7PM. Executive Committee meeting to be held at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. All are invited to attend.
- July 30
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Presentation by Al and Sabrina Corden. Al is a military flying veteran and Sabrina flys for Southwest Airlines.
- August 10-14
- Gyrocopter Fly-In at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Organized by PAOP's Larry "the gryocopter guy" Boyer, there will be food, live bands, camping and many gyrocopters to gawk at. Contact Larry Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 698-7716 for more information.
- August 14, Friday
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. PAOP will join with the Gyrocopter Fly-in for dinner, fellowship, and fun. Dinner menu and cost will be provided.
- Sept 13
-8AM to Noon, (Rain Date Sept 20).
Fly-in-Breakfast Celebration. at the Flyer's Roost at the Pottstown Heritage airport.
- Sept 24
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Presentation by Chris Jordan.
- Oct 29
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Presentation by Kelby Ferwerda from AOPA.
- Nov 27
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at Copperfields at Lakeside. Presentation by Deb Penrod about the history of aviation in Pottstown.
Web Developer Tim
Drager - Phone 484-999-0060