- July 26
- 10:30AM. Fly-out to Kentmoor. Gather at Penn Airways at 1030 for 1100 takeoff to arrive in time for lunch. All are welcome. Introduce a friend to the fun of general aviation. Contact Gene Poppel at 610-647-1332 or email@example.com to let him know you're coming, if you want a ride, or have an available seat in your plane.
- July 30
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Presentation by Al Corden. Al is a military RAF flying veteran. The steak is a prime Delmonico, grilled to your taste by your favorite chef - that's you. Fresh corn and a crispy salad round out the dinner. The price is only $15. As always, we appreciate any appetizers, sides, or desserts you would like to bring.
Reservations are important. Please R.S.V.P. to Gene Poppel (610-647-1332) or firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday, July
28. We also need helpers to wipe the dust off the picnic tables, set up the bar, set up the food station, make coffee...the list goes on and on. Please contact John Green (610- 620-3584) and offer to help.
- August 12-16
- 10th annual Gyrocopter and Experimental Camp In-
Fly-In held at the PAOP Flyer's Roost. Bring your tent or camper or just drop into visit as we enjoy the fellowship through the week. There will be a small charge for camping that is donated to the PAOP. Contact Larry Boyer at email@example.com or (610) 698-7716 for more information.
- August 14, Friday
- 6PM. Picnic at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. PAOP will join with the Gyrocopter Fly-in for dinner, fellowship, and fun. $6 for hamburgers and hotdogs. There will be entertainment by a Jimmy Buffett sound alike and
the band "Forgiven." Please bring a small appetizer or dessert to share, folding chairs, and a big appetite. You are invited to camp out after the picnic per the above invitation. Please call Deb Boyer to reserve your picnic meal(s) by Tuesday the 11th of August at 610-370-2178
- Sept 13
-8AM to Noon, (Rain Date Sept 20).
Fly-in-Breakfast Celebration. at the Flyer's Roost at the Pottstown Heritage airport.
- Sept 24
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Presentation by Chris Jordan.
- Oct 29
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at the KPTW Flyer's Roost. Presentation by Kelby Ferwerda from AOPA.
- Nov 27
- 6PM. Dinner meeting at Copperfields at Lakeside. Presentation by Deb Penrod about the history of aviation in Pottstown.
Web Developer Tim
Drager - Phone 484-999-0060